Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ripple Effect


The title jumped out at me on the shelf and so I felt the urge to check it out. Especially since I saw Forest Whitaker was in it. It seems he plays rather dramatic roles so I wanted to give this one a chance.

Another slow moving film. It is taking me awhile to adjust to watching non action movies! I used to love dramas and now it is just harder for me to stay involved and focused on the film.

I have even started blogging about the movie right now before its finished. I only started that bad habit yesterday with Shopirl because I needed to keep busy with something. Downloading the cover of the dvd I read the caption again...

"One Secret Changes Everything"

which to me is a good line and so I am going back to the film and will report back later with some commentary.

1 comment:

Noodlegirl said...

oooooooh can't wait lol