Friday, March 27, 2009

Breakfast



Every morning as I barely get to work on time even though I have a 5 minute commute (shameless I know) I only eat breakfast once I get to my desk. Then I have one of my juices. I always have 2 granola bars the question is will I have both right away or one at 9 and the other around 11. Depends on the day, gotta have some variety lol. But a common theme with everything I eat is simple. Convenient, and typically cheap. Seriously, I usually have pb&j like once a week for lunch. Wow, I really will go crazy when I finally have my own kitchen. I'll be kickin myself for eatting all this bland crap for so long but since I am so LAZY I really don't care right now. It's quick and easy and that's what I like (from food) LOL!

1 comment:

Noodlegirl said...

Omg I have not drank that in years yummy~