
This is my kind of movie. I don't know how I missed Pachino and Dinero in theaters. Can't go wrong with these guys. John Leguizamo added another dymanic character to this story. While it appeared to be very predictable it was very entertaining and was sadly surprised at the end even tho I know I should have seen it coming.
Once its finally on regular tv I'm sure they'll play it again and again being it is Pachino and Dinero and I will more than likelly find myself sitting down and getting sucking back in every time. Still leaves me hungry for the shooting range as I have never shot a gun but would like to know how, you know, just in case ;) Plus you want to know why there is so much violence? They make it look like so much fun! (Just in the shooting range for me tho, not so much actually hitting any real targets of course!)
1 comment:
Hey, Shannon! Haven't seen this one, but with these three powerhouses together, I'll have to run out and get it! And your All My Children analysis above was hysterical! I haven't watched it in years, but I see it's still as crazy as ever. You think just like a true soap writer. And I mean that in a good way. :)
Thanks for your awesome comment!
Post a Comment