Monday, January 4, 2010

The Bachelor


First 40 minutes, my thoughts:

First - OMG I never want to go on another date! No, not because I'm totally smitten with Jake, altho he does appear to be Mr. Perfect, but seeing how fake these girls are, the whole "winning" attitude. This is LIFE people, not something to be WON, but LIVED.

I hope Jake is the bachelor because he wants to find his life partner, not WIN a trophy wife. There are quite a few girls that came off as total trophy wives. Very pretty, but sweethearts when you have to describe yourself as intelligent... its sweet it really is but try using that intelligence to describe your accomplishments and compatible traits you share with Jake.

What I thought of the girls videos of themselves:

Teacher - loved her moms enthusiasm in shopping for her for the show
Manhattan girl - altho Im a LI girl I got the city girls back. she came off very sincere, so well see!

Then meeting Jake:

CRAZY GIRLS!!! Have any of them heard what NOT to say to a man when first meeting him? I mean yes he is here to meet his wife but freaky to hear you say Hi I'm Mrs. Jake, come on ladies... TACKY!!! And some are scary, do you really want to show him how competitive you are by bringing candies for the losers or saying how you wanted to "slap" Julian for sending him home... Um... WOAH, Jake I pray you are not so blonde to miss these RED flags.

I was not impressed with the teacher's intro. Overwhelmed myself with all these chicks, altho one stood out, Elizabeth, the one in the red dress was cute talking with him. Then I also found I was rooting for the Manhattan girl, the camera stayed on him watching her walk inside.

Ready to hear what Jake thinks of these girls!

No comments: